Here’s a cheese and meat board I created a few days ago.
I LOVE cheese but my knowledge on the subject is limited. I know what I like and what I don’t, but that’s pretty much as far as it goes.
If you like the look of this and would like to create one yourself, here’s what you need to do:
- The cheese: for this board I’ve used a very very spicy Mexican cheese that can be purchased from most supermarkets. I also used a Le Rustique (popular, cheap, mainstream camembert).
- Buy a few hams/meats you like the look of. Here I used some sort of salami and some parma ham.
- Put some olives into a bowl. Garlic or jalapeno-stuffed olives are my fave.
- Place the above onto a rustic-looking wooden board, with some oatcakes.
- Binge on the cheeseboard until you’re suitably stuffed!
Best served at room temperature with a glass of your favourite wine.