On Sunday evening I was peckish and stuck for healthy, cheap and tasty meal ideas. All I had in the fridge were two turkey breasts.
This is what I did with them, and it turned about amazingly well:
- Heated up very little olive oil in a wok.
- Cut up two turkey breasts into thin strips.
- Cooked the strips in the wok with a good sprinkling chilli flakes.
- Seasoned with salt and pepper.
I was craving ‘chicken dippers’ that day too, which inspired me to serve the strips with three small bowls of sauce, for dipping:
- Nando’s Medium Peri-Peri Sauce
- Tomato Ketchup
- Jalapeño Salsa
It was a very spicy experience, REALLY easy to make and great fun too!