Today I discovered these delicious baked root vegetable crisps at M&S. Here’s how to make your own:
– Take your favourite selection of root vegetables (I used parsnips, carrots and beetroot).
– Pre-heat your oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
– Slice the vegetables into thin slices (as thin as possible).
– Brush the slices of veg with sunflower oil and lay out on baking sheets.
– Bake in the oven for 15 minutes – turning halfway through.
– Remove from oven and put onto a cooling rack. The crisps will then crisp up as they cool.
– Sprinkle with salt and eat!